Short Attention Span Sales Podcast
New episodes released every Friday! Subscribe to the S.A.S.S. Podcast on your preferred listening platform: iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or Stitcher to get notified when we release a new episode.
- Why Reps Aren’t Selling Digital/inkjet Printing. Part Two: The Rep’s Responsibility (10/17/2019) - Why Reps Aren’t Selling Digital/inkjet Printing. Part Two: The Rep’s Responsibility October 17, 2019 | Bill Farquharson & Kelly Mallozzi with Cliff Hollingsworth Okay, so we’ve talked about how to transition to digital/inkjet print sales. Then came that email from a thoroughly freaked out print veteran sales rep that thoroughly freaked us out. So, we made a […]
- How to Un-Suck Your Sales Meetings (10/11/2019) - How to Un-Suck Your Sales Meetings October 11, 2019 | Bill Farquharson & Kelly Mallozzi with special guest Bob Bradley News flash: Sales meetings suck. To the sales reps, it’s a wrist-rolling, are-we-almost-done, snooze-fest. For managers, it’s one more thing to do, necessary as a way to keep up and share information, but often poorly […]
- Why Reps Aren’t Selling Digital/inkjet Printing. Part One: Management’s Responsibility (10/4/2019) - Why Reps Aren’t Selling Digital/Inkjet Printing. Part One: Management’s Responsibility October 4, 2019 | Cliff Hollingsworth with Bill Farquharson & Kelly Mallozzi In a previous SASS episode, Transitioning to Digital/Inkjet Printing, Cliff Hollingsworth, Business Development Coach for AlphaGraphics (his title) and digital sales expert (our opinion), talked about what print sales reps need to do […]
- The “Why?” Behind PRINTING United (9/26/2019) - The “Why?” Behind PRINTING United September 26, 2019 | Mark Subers with Bill Farquharson & Kelly Mallozzi Surely, you’ve heard about PRINTING United (October 23-25 in Dallas) but have you heard about convergence? That’s what’s behind this new trade show. PRINTING United lights a fuse to the generally-accepted definition of print and explodes colors across applications and […]
- How to Become a Top Gun Sales Rep (9/20/2019) - How to Become a Top Gun Sales Rep September 20, 2019 | Bill Farquharson & Kelly Mallozzi Hey, Maverick. It’s me, Goose. Are you looking around the room and wondering who is the best of the best? Me, too. I’m thinking it might be the rep working 65 hours and making 25 calls a day […]
- Transitioning to Digital/Inkjet Printing (9/13/2019) - Transitioning to Digital/Inkjet Printing September 13, 2019 | Bill Farquharson with special guest Cliff Hollingsworth A great deal of thought and consideration goes into the choice of a digital/inkjet press. The final decision is not the end of the process, however, but rather the first step. Now comes the really hard part: Filling it up […]
- Take Your Sales to the Next Level (9/6/2019) - Take Your Sales to the Next Level September 6, 2019 | Bill Farquharson & Kelly Mallozzi with guest Joe Marin of Printing Industries of America Joe Marin is the VP of Education and Training for the Printing Industries of America and an expert on helping sales reps grow through his iLearning Center. In this Short […]
- You’re Not My Type: Matching the Pitch to the Personality (8/16/2019) - Learn how to look for clues to a customer's personality.
- Who’s making money at printing…and how? (8/9/2019) - MindFire president Dave Rosendahl talks about how printers need to learn from the leaders when it comes to tapping into new reservoirs of income.
- You just can’t make this stuff up: Bill’s Stories (Part 1: Sales) (7/26/2019) - Funny things happen in life, but they are not distributed equally...