Who’s Making Money at Digital/Inkjet Printing…and How?
By Bill Farquharson & Kelly Mallozzi
Everybody in Printing Needs this Book
Whether you own the equipment or are still on the sidelines, Who’s Making Money at Digital/Inkjet Printing…and how? can be the difference between success and failure .
- Digital realities & fundamental truths the vendors won’t tell you
- One staff member you cannot succeed without
- One key marketing message (hint: it’s not the equipment)
- Why the sales team doesn’t want to sell digital/inkjet
- What owners/presidents need to do to change that
- “How to Sell” instructions for 6 vertical markets
Back when digital printing was first introduced, printers were told, “If you buy it, they will come.” We did. They didn’t. It’s not enough simply to put a digital or inkjet printer on the production floor and expect it to instantly become profitable. Who’s Making Money at Digital/Inkjet Printing…and How? is written by the been-there, sold-that team of Bill Farquharson and Kelly Mallozzi. It will show you the path to profitability by revealing lessons learned by the best of the best in digital/inkjet printing.