Purchase of this product is for a Digital Download of the PDF version of “Who’s Making Money at Digital Inkjet Printing & How?” View the Paperback version
Back when digital printing was first introduced, printers were told, “If you buy it, they will come.” We did. They didn’t. It’s not enough simply to put a digital or inkjet printer on the production floor and expect it to instantly become profitable. Who’s Making Money at Digital/Inkjet Printing…and How? is written by the been-there, sold-that team of Bill Farquharson and Kelly Mallozzi. It will show you the path to profitability by revealing lessons learned by the best of the best in digital/inkjet printing.
The book contains:
• Digital realities and fundamental truths the vendors won’t tell you;
• One staff member you cannot succeed without;
• The one key marketing message (hint: it’s not the equipment);
• Why the sales team doesn’t want to sell digital/inkjet;• What owners/presidents need to do to change that;
• “How to Sell” instructions for 6 vertical markets.
Who’s Making Money at Digital/Inkjet Printing…and How? is written for printing sales people and owners/presidents who are interesting in learning the secrets for sales growth and profitability. Whether you own the equipment or are still on the sidelines, this book can be the difference between success and failure.