What is The Sales Challenge?
An economical sales training program for sales people and selling owners in Print, Mailing, Signage, Promotional Products, Labels, and Packaging. The Sales Challenge will increase, improve, and monitor your sales activity, resulting in more and better sales. All new material! Sign up for only $97/mo
How it works:
- Improved call quality—3 ways:
- Monday sales training videos on sales-related subjects like Where to Look for Prospects, How to Create an Effective Prospecting Process, Time Management, Overcoming Objections and more (see list below).
- Participate in a small-group conference call where everyone brings one sales challenge to discuss and we offer ideas and solutions.
- Have a one-on-one with Bill Farquharson. Bill has trained thousands of sales people and selling owners and has countless success stories as a result. Your sales challenge has been overcome and Bill has your answers.
- Increased call quantity—Set and meet goals:
- Establish a daily sales goal. That is, how many sales calls (defined as over the phone or in-person calls to new and existing accounts) do you want to commit to making—at minimum—for the month?
- Every day at 4pm ET you will receive an email with a link to Bill’s website. Hit the link and report in with your day’s sales call total. If you forget, we’ll remind you!
- Once a week, we tally everyone calls and send out a report to reps and managers showing results.
- Increased call quantity + improved call quality drives sales momentum!
- It’s a month by month program. You stay as long as you like and can quit any time.
Here is the complete list of webinar topics:
- Where to Look for the Best Prospects
- How to Know What to Say to Get in the Door
- How to Create an Effective Prospecting Plan
- The Four Keys to Sales Success
- Time Management
- Pre-Call Web Research
- Beating Voice Mail
- Staying Motivated
- Consultative Selling
- Get Sales NOW! Prospecting Process
- Overcoming Objections
- Finding the “What” Before the “Who”
- Selling Digital and VDP
- How to Make Effective Presentations
- Identifying Buying Personalities
- Top 10 Sales Questions
- Calling on “C” Level
- and monthly Hot Markets webinars so that you know where to prospect!
What you will learn
- Where to look for prospects
- What to say that will get you in the door
- How to create an effective prospecting process
- Time management
- Overcoming Objections
- Beating Voice mail
- How to sell Digital and VDP
- …and much, much more
Who’s it for?
- Brand new print, mailing, packaging, label, and signage reps who need to start the right way
- Selling Owners who have never had to sell and don’t know where to begin
- Veteran sales people looking for a boost, new ideas, or to be reminded of the fundamentals
- In short, ANYONE looking to drive their sales momentum and grow volume