A book for sales people and selling owners in the Print industry – part of the 25 Best Sales Tips Ever series by sales trainer and author, Bill Farquharson.
Sales Tips for the Print Industry
The 25 Best Print Sales Tips Ever! delivers commonsense tips to use when selling printing. Tip #3 is the best time management idea you’ll ever read. Use #5 and you’ll never cold call again…ever! Tip #6 not only gives you the best use for voicemail, but it also teaches how to beat it. Are you coming up against the “price” objection? You won’t after applying Tip #17. And poor old Tip #21. All it does is show you how to land the Big Fish account. Each tip provides instantly-applicable information that will boost your sales, improve your productivity, and maximize your earnings. Some are forehead-slapping “Why didn’t I think of that?” tips and others are “Of course! That makes perfect sense and is a great idea!” tips. Why aren’t you selling more? The 25 Best Print Sales Tips Ever! offers print sales people and selling owners answers to that question with a fun, witty, and entertaining writing style of someone who has been there and done that.
- 4 Keys to Sales Success
- 5 Sales Fundamentals
- A proven prospecting process
- Why the sales team doesn’t want to sell digital/inkjet
- Where to look for the hottest leads
- How to improve your time management
- How to beat sales objections
- How to make more sales calls
- How to make better sales calls
- How to attract better clients
- How to improve client loyalty