Whether you’re new to sales or a veteran rep looking for a boost…
This challenge is for YOU.
The Sales Challenge is an economical sales training program for sales people and selling owners in Print, Mailing, Signage, Promotional Products, Labels, and Packaging. The Sales Challenge will increase, improve, and monitor your sales activity, resulting in more sales, and better sales. Only $97/month… SIGNUP NOW!
How it works:
Improve call quality—3 ways:
- Monday sales training videos on sales-related subjects like Where to Look for Prospects, How to Create an Effective Prospecting Process, Time Management, Overcoming Objections and more (see list below).
- Participate in a small-group conference call where everyone brings one sales challenge to discuss and we offer ideas and solutions.
- Have a one-on-one with Bill Farquharson. Bill has trained thousands of sales people and selling owners and has countless success stories as a result. Your sales challenge has been overcome and Bill has your answers.
Increase call quantity—Set and meet goals:
- Establish a daily sales goal. That is, how many sales calls (defined as over the phone or in-person calls to new and existing accounts) do you want to commit to making—at minimum—for the month?
- Every day at 4pm ET you will receive an email with a link to Bill’s website. Hit the link and report in with your day’s sales call total. If you forget, we’ll remind you!
- Once a week, we tally everyone calls and send out a report to reps and managers showing results.
- Increased call quantity + improved call quality drives sales momentum!
- It’s a month by month program. You stay as long as you like and can quit any time.
Who’s it for?
- Brand new print, mailing, packaging, label, and signage reps who need to start the right way
- Selling Owners who have never had to sell and don’t know where to begin
- Veteran sales people looking for a boost, new ideas, or to be reminded of the fundamentals
- In short, ANYONE looking to drive their sales momentum and grow volume
Training topics covered:
- Where to look for prospects
- What to say that will get you in the door
- How to create an effective prospecting process
- Time management
- Overcoming Objections
- Beating Voice mail
- How to sell Digital and VDP
- …and much, much more
- Where to Look for Leads
- What to Say (Pre-Call Client Research)
- How to Create a Prospecting Plan
- Time Management
- The Four Keys to Sales Success
- Hot Markets to Call on
- Beating Voicemail
- Overcoming Objections
- Making Effective Presentation
- How to Sell Digital and VDP
- Consultative Selling
- Selling to Different Personalities
- Finding the Big Fish